Sunday, January 23, 2005

Crash and Burn...

well, what can I say... Dina and I cooled off last night, If you'll ask me. I never wanted this to happen... but I respect her and I respect what she had to say, so we did... cooled off, I feel like shit right now! I don't want to lose the girl I want to marry and be with for the rest of my life. Our personalities may not jive that much but I sure do enjoy being with her... I love to see her safe every freaking day! and I want her to be happy...

I was with my sisters earlier, I bought a book for then... which I don't do offten, I don't know why I did it. But I did, maybe because I'm feeling sad or lonely... who knows? and we watched Meet the Fockers, good movie if I may say so... And while I was there watching the movie, I cannot help but wish that everything was alright between her and me... Oh, how I wish!

well, there's nothing much I can do about it right now... I guess, but hell! I won't be losing her with out a fight!

I won't be losing the girl I want to marry! alas... I know what to do.

I love her... and I shout stop writting in here! I should go to her and tell her how much I love her, I may be rejected or I may be made a fool... but atleast I tried! NO i don't try... I'll do my best! I won't try... I will, For I love her so much... enough of this crap! I'll go see her!



Post a Comment