Tuesday, January 25, 2005

it feels so cold...

I can feel the coldness creeping around me...
I can feel it as it seeps through my vains,
I fear death, but i admire it as well
I cannot stand in this darkness...
But I must, not to show off but to die!
Yes, die... I will die with the sun, and be with the moon
Death may someday come, but it is always welcome
As it has always been.
When will I be given the luxury of pain, the company
of disaster, and the neverending love of death?
When? Is it today? Tommorow perhaps?
I have been waiting for you all my life...
I have been neglecting everything just to feel you
overshadow my soul and taint my worthless life
I have been searching, every corner... Every street,
so that I may sucumb to the numbing comfort you give
I do not need the light, Darkness is better... For it hides everything
that is in me... Everything!
I want to stay in the center of a darkened room, and be happy
I want to feel solitude, The Dark Bliss of life...
I want to feel Nirvana in it's most Morbid state
I am a man, who feels... who weeps.
When will it all end? Never I guess...
Will I survive?
Will I take pleasure, in what "LIFE" has to offer?
I am still waiting for the death I most hold dear,
ever since.
I can see the clouds move faster, and faster, and faster...
I can see the waves move, but not kiss the shores
I can see birds fly, but burn as well
I can see the sun darkens, with out any assurance of
rising up again.
I can hear songs, that tell the saddest stories of the
future.
I cannot see
I cannot hear
I cannot feel
I cannot breath
Is this the flames of hell?
Is this the warmth of heaven?
It feels so good... The luxury of
ignorance, I want to have it
And savor it for the rest of my life...
When will these end?
When will I be... no more than a distant
mermory? of someone dear to me?
When?
Will I be needing a savior? Yes...
I am but a freak who craves for a savior
I am weak...


haha... it's just gibberish... well what the hell, i think it's nice though... hahaha! hmmm...



Post a Comment