Monday, January 03, 2005

Mano with Mayo, and everything on top!

haha... today i got to see Dina, whoooot whoooooot. But this day didn't started out great you know, Dina and I had a little mis-understanding, well i guess it was my fault... Sorry Dina, then i fetched her at her house, then we watched Mano Po III... haha! Luto ang "Film Fest" nde kagalingan si Vilma <----( sorry sa mga vilmanian) anyways... after the movie we walked around and we bought some candies! (gummy bears and who know's what) tapos we chilled in my house! we ate pears! haha... yummy! we dipped it in get this, "suka basi" also known as "sukang iloco" which smells really bad but tastes really really really good... Then it time for the saddest part of the day, the bringing home time! haha... alas! I have classes tommorow and she has to go enroll, so there we go... I opened the car door for her, and then closed it.... and we drove off to her house! She tickled me... and get this I WAS DRIVING, haha... but it was fun, i really like it if she's some what "malambing to me" haha, But before going home... we made a drive tru at McDo, i bought Double Cheese Burger Meal UPSIZE and she bought some twister fries, haha... we got an xtra twister fries for free! wew... the guy at teh counter made a mistake, <---- hey it was too late to bring it back! hehe... At last we arrived at her home, ohhhh... so sad, but hey it's alright cause she's all mine! NOW THE GOOD PART... as I was about to leave the proximity of their building I saw her run to their door, WOW... she is REALLY BEUTIFUL, i guess my least favorite part of the day TURNED OUT REALLY GREAT. NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO DREAM ABOUT... haha! the end...

I love you DINA...
sana nagustuhan mo yung mga ginawa ko for you!

you rock gurl...

As the daylight fades and as night time shines....
I will be here
As the skies turns orange and the sea darkenss
I will be here
I love you
Than I am sure, more than the time... less than
NOTHING

haha... good night my dear!





Post a Comment