Monday, January 31, 2005

Move! bitch...

haha, for the tiltle it's NOT... i repeat it NOT pertaining to anyone! just an old expression my tropa and I made fot laughs, why the sudden remembrance? cause a really good friend... whom i was not able to talk to in a long period or time, was online in the "yahoo messenger" haha! then what? we talked about old stuffs and new stuffs... I even opened a conference window so all of us could talk! so there we were conversing, conversing... and we talked about some really deep shits! haha... and should I say that the ashes of the three prime evils will rise from it's fall and shall incarnate it's self and be the purest of all evil once again!

guess who's back... so fuck it up! you don't want it back, but hell it's back! so fuck it up! shit is on...

Pain is my partner, misery is my friend... and when I come to your houses, pray to the lord your God, and pray hard that he may intermit me! for I am the bringer of death!

my friends will remember this phrase very well!
haha.. pero wag kau magalala em just reminising the past...
only part of the old me will be back, safe pa din kau! joke...

Anyways I have never been this energetic to write in my blog so nanamnamin ko na...

To all my friends you know who you are, salamat sa advices... although I asked you not to emphatize and symphatize, in the end our friendships still ruled! Rock on...
And a special thanks to someone! kay beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep kasi wala lang... sino siya? siya din hinde nya alam kung na siya toh, edi okay diba? maangs toh... my brain is wacked and i don't think it will be fixed anytime soon... but I like it wacked for it has always been long before i was able to say dada or mama! haha... so I guess I like myself,

FAIR NA... ibig sanihin feb na, at mas ibig sabihin birthday ko na! WEW i can't wait. haha!

kakain kme ng:

sisig - wew
crispy tenga - what the fuck
itik - popogi naman mga friends ko sa pwet ng itik
liempo - sana matuloy toh, gusto ko nga taba
bicol express - ampness anu toh?

lalaklak kme ng

chivas - wew, bigtime... salamat pa!
cuervo - dalawang bote toh, salamat ma!
emperador - sunuga ng baga toh (sa mga pinsan yan) - swerte friends ko

kita kits tayo...



putangina parang ako yung topic dyan ah
putanginang shit yan.
satan_13 lives again nyahahaha
i resent being called a prime evil but im flattered  


Post a Comment