Monday, January 31, 2005

The three prime evils

well, yesterday was a very good day for me... I woke up an hour earlier that expected, checked my e-mail and and stuffs, then charles ymed me... because we were suppose to meet at our school because we are going to watch a movie afterwards! haha... pretty cool friends, wynn is also going to my school cause I invited him to join the movie trip, so as jero who has the same class as I that afternoon... so there I was sitting ang kicking bad guy's asses in my GBA when charles arrived, I turned off my GBA and we went off to play some pRO at hack you... we talked on the way there and he said some really good stuff... it was a really good conversation! haha... we played for an hour then we went back to school because I have a class at 12:00 noon, then jero arrived and we talked about pRO, which means that jero is still asking for some spare items... haha! then perry joined us, so it was me, charles, jero and perry... talking about stuff we really like, ragnarok! then my teacher came... and we went in, charles has no class today so he is sitting in... he was hidding from our teacher cause were not sure if sitting in is allowed! haha... after my class wynn arrived! we got in my car... charles sitted in the front, jero and wynn at the back... and we went off to fetch our ever dearest GM, marvin... after that we went to Mega Mall and marvin bought a 5k bag... haha! na may libreng racket... before that we bought our ticket! we were going to watch "wyt noize" it was still early so wynn asked if he could puff some smokes before we go so we let him, then we bought some quickly and head for the movies! haha... we bought some popcorn and went in! as we were watching the movie we realized that the freaking movie is not worth watching at the theatre but for t.v. viewing only! ahaha... yung tipong pang HBO lang... haha! ang kulit, the plot I suggested or the ending was even better than the movie itself... haha! after the movie it was now time to go home! charles was the first one to go... then marvin then jero then wynn... haha! now let's get to the title! white noise was about ghosts and stuff and there was always three shadows showing up so we guessed that they were "The three prime evil" then I said "wynn parang tayo pala nila bry yan eh!" "bry, erol, and wynn = the three prime evils" naka... haha! by the way we guys talked and talked and talked and I realized somethings... that I may havve few friends! but all of them are dear and close to me... and I know that I have established the greatest relationships with them... like what I said to reyia "friends will be friends" and like what she said "yes, I'm thankful your one of mine"... and like her I am thankful for the friends I have, that they are my friends and that they stuck with me... even if I am insane, rude, funny, mad, angry, unruly, furious, childish, insensitive, sensitive, mature, sane... for they know me! and they saw who I really was:

TO wynn: man salamat sa usap... bibigyan mo pa ko ng BBQ stick!
TO marvin: they say you'll find your best pal in highschool but I found mine in college
TO charles: so little time, yet the friendship you offered was great
TO jero: tol, kahit ilang sapatos at buckler pa hingin mo sa ragna basta kaya bibigay ko...
TO reyia: thank you for the renewed friendship!

sana sa birthday ko wag nio ako kalimutan! haha... sama sama tayo!

Birthday invites:

Joule - bawal gumawa ng paelya
Perry - /...
Dyogi - best actor namen
Jero - best bata
Charles - sana payagan k na
Wynn and - mothsery pero sana dumaan ka naman
Marvin - alam ko makakapunta ka
Bryan - magsimula ka na magswimming papunta dito! dalawang bote ng cuervo tayo!

OI, regalo ko! haha... joke, i have received my birthday gift for some people, even more... but for you guys, I have recieved way back... and that is our friendship... haha! salamat...



Post a Comment