Sunday, January 02, 2005

WEW!!!

wew!! em so drunk... hehe, happy new year guys! kakatapos lang ng reunion namin! haha! anyways... i drank alot of sanmig lights and can yoiu beleive it, em drunk... everythings seems to be moovin toooooo fast for me! haha... this is pretty cewl, no wait this raks! this is the best new year ever! haha...

I'm with a really cewl, beutiful, and rakin gulrfriend named DINA.
I am still alive, <--- as some may find pretty disapointing
I am drunk <--- as i find pretty disappointing, cause i can't type that well
and I am pretty much happy and looking forward for the comming year <--- with DINA, ONLY!

I hope i will be given the chance to see her tommorow for I "freaking" miss her!

By the way I bought this cool toy earlier, well my mom bought it for me... It's a mechanized captain america, pretty cool huh?! it walks ang it smash! haha... drool over boys!

any ways... i hafta sleep! haha... ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzz!

CHERRS AND HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!



Post a Comment