Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Why

A faint scream echoes in my wall of silence, it rumbles... and every thing trembles!
I am at the mercy of uncertainty, but i must muster all that I have to be me...
But I fear myself more than any evil I can imagine.
I am losing my grip from the blade I hold dear, the blade that keeps me from falling into the abbys of darkness...
I don't know how I can hold on much longer... nothing is certain!
A shadow, lurks in my soul...
Every touch, every wisper takes a piece of me away...
A dark stare pusher me away...
It makes evey flesh, every nerve, every cell in me twitch...
I cannot run, I cannot hide...
For It is I, who stalks me...
There is no way out, no where to run...
For I am all alone!
I need a savior, I need a redeemer...
I cannot hold on much longer,
I cannot bleed any further.
Is everything in me enough to make this last?
Am I enough, hold the bond?
I fear what is uncertain
I fear the futrure
I fear ME...



Post a Comment