Monday, April 18, 2005

goals goals goals

well, let me start this entry by sharing that my dad asked me to write down my goals in life, at first i thought it was a little corny... but then i kept thinking his reasons why he wanted me to do that then it just hit me in the face, he wanted me to write them down so i'll have a map of my life, my very own treasure map... but for this case it was a goal map! hehe.. so i wrote them down and sent it to him, hmmm... let me see, i remember writtind down

1. find my purpose
2. fulfill my purpose
3. make the people around me

that's just the things I wanted to share, cause they are the most meaningfull to me... hehe, but there is this goal that i need not write or send to my dad for it has existed for a very long time

"keep my true friends close"

haha... well i'm not the friendly type of person i can be snobbish at times but hell, atleast i know that the friends i keep are true for they were able to put up with my shits and my fucking mind, hehe... well they let's just say that i'm one hell of a personality test, good for those who lasted and for the unlucky ones, em not so sure if i should be sad that you didn't made pass through...

hehe... what else? makata daw ako? hindi ahh... weirdo lang talaga ako! haha... wala na ako fone so kung sino man sa TUNAY KONG KAIBIGAN IWAN NIYO NALANG SA YM KO YUNG NUMBER NIYO KASI NAWALA NA YUNG NUMBER NIYO, AT PARA MABIGAY KO NA DIN BAGO KO NUMBER IF EVER KASI MAGPAPALIT NA AKO NG NUMBER. ONE OF THIS DAYS!



Post a Comment