Sunday, May 08, 2005

dead eyes

well, let's see... something just won't get off my mind lately, i dunno why! but there should be a reason for this! i just hope it would be something that is for the better... I am not usually like this... I do not care about the stuffs around me! and so I USED to say "life will go on" but i can't seem to get a hold of that thought lately... i wonder why? this is no fairytale, no good winning over evil thing... this is just plain old life, no change... just life... flowing calmly, quietly... but i can't cruise it just like that... for in my side of the story, the storm is just starting and the current is just getting higher... i have to get a hold of my self... i really have to get a hold of myself!

dead eyes

i have looked at the skies alot of times
but today it bares no stars
i have listened to the waves alot of times
but today it made no sound
i have seen the clouds walk calmly across the sky
but today it walked nowhere
i have seen people get saved from the flames of hell
but to day neither heaven nor hell opened it's gates
i have seen people dance the same steps alot of times
but to day not a single not got played
i have watched people fight over silly things
but today no man waved his flag
i have seen alot of things
but today my eyes are dead
i have not lost my sight
i have not lost my life
i lost the heart to see
to clearly see
i have lost the vision to see
to see the beauty within
i have nothing
but dead eyes.



Post a Comment