Wednesday, May 11, 2005

lahat ng babangga ay magigiba...

hehe, just heard this from the radio kanina... wala lang! few simple words but it is filled with dedication, courage and bags alot of attitude! it feels good to live by these words, not because we all need to be hard headed or something... but we need to be brave infront of our life. i think that we should stare life in the face and tell it that your challenges are nothing! and i am not even going to break a sweat! ahaha... things that I should live by and youy should live by... I know what i am and what i am capable of! you can NEVER make me less of a man!

these are not words of wisdom, these are just the obvious things that we people tend to neglect and forget...

hey,

i just hope that we could continue the good friendship that we started... i hope that you would not think that i am just playing with you, because i am not... i hope you would not think that i want to get close to you to forget about her, cause i am not... you are not just a past time! i want you to be my friend, i really want that... there's no problem if you wouldn't want it... just tell me, i am used to not being liked. trust me, i would really be happy if we would be friends... thanks!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... i miss playing ragnarok, i haven't played for quite awhile maybe i should just quit or something like that! haha... wish ko lang may bumili ng account ko pag nagkataon! haha...

my mom talked to me kagabi! i dunno why pero she talked to me... she told me alot of stuff about life, about her! and i quite remember sayin " hay nako! mama... tama ka dyan " she is really smart hehe! any ways mom... happy mother's day! you are the best... mama!



Post a Comment