Wednesday, May 18, 2005

things

17th of May year 2005, 7:24 pm...

today was astounding... beleive it or not it rained, not just any ordinary rain but it rained hard. It poured, and lightning strikes every now and then. maybe the season of rain is about to begin and this is it's proof, May is almost over... and june is about to begin, and I am expecting alot of new things. From school, From my sisters, From my Mom, From myself, From life... well i don't know if I should be getting excited or not.

i get to play ragnarok again... well I missed it quite alot, I never missed anything like i missed ragnarok, well don't get me wrong I am NOT an adict... it's just that it's the only contact i have for some of my friends aside from txt and yms... and it's the only time i get to spend time with them, well if not in reality i guess fantasy would do! haha...

well be going to this beach this saturday... I can't wait! hehe, I've been there once and it's pretty nice... i just hope it doesn't rain! hehe... I have a fond memory of that place! hehe... i hope i will be able to play my cards right this time though... not like last time! "Nasayang ko kasi yung momment" hehe... well ayaw ko na discuss bat ko nasayang, let's just say na i'm such a shit-head then.

something is still lingers in my mind... what's wrong with her, hmm... have i done something to offend her? well i hope not! hehe... sayang naman! hehe, sana ok lang siya

SHOUT outs...

Bry - miss na kita pre
Marvin - hehe... enge zeny! JOKE, tank na lang
Wynn - Raydrics ule, NASA pari at GAMIT ang lakas
Jero - tangna ka paramdam ka naman
Perry - wala lang... ng txt ka lang kanina tnx
Leonard - sensya na kung nde kita nakausap, ragna eh
Charles - nakuha ko na alche ko! YEHEY
Butch - sorry kung nde masyado help sa Blog mo! next time ako bawe promise
Ate lilet - OH my ever dearest cuz and sister... miss nakita! hehe!
EROL - sana pumasa ka sa DE at P6
D'oders - eh nde ko naman alam kung mababasa nio sa personal ko na lang sasabihin! hehe

yun lang... and for you, i hope everything will be okay! kung may prob. ka or may prob. ka sakin.. sana maayos hehe! sensya na kung nakukulit kita masyado... kung naiilang ka na i'll stop... sorry I didn't mean to cause you any trouble! alam mo na kung sino ka...



Post a Comment