Sunday, July 17, 2005

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

well let's begin... It's been quite awhile since my last entry and alot has happened since then, well let's just say that some of them were REALLY good, I met a girl named nicolle, she's the nice of my mom's friend. and I am reestablishing my friendship with guia and I have been playing again and I have been really smiling again. Well well that's nice.... First and formost my yahoo messenger is broken so pls dissregard all messages sent to you guys. And if ever I'll be sending yah a message, you'll know that it was me.


anak ng putang... pa english english pa eh noh??? haha... teka teka nakakalimutan ko na yung mga especial mention,

bry - miss na nga kita talaga
charles - rose ulet tau
torre - rose ulet, utang mo
marvin - thanks, ehehehe...
reyia - ope to hear from you
guia - ope to hear from you to, sensya na sa mga tanong
wynn - amp ka 40m ko

yun lang... ay oo nga pla jero, joule maman tau!!!!!

sa susunod na yung iba... mag eemail pa ako sa kanya! gus2 nya mabasa poem ko...



Post a Comment